We will be more happy to assist you.
Visa application form. Fully completed and signed the visa application form.
Two (2) recent photos. Passport size (35×45 mm) with white background. An applicant is suggested to be in decent attire, preferably dark colors with a collar.
a) Taken within the last three (3) months.
Valid passport must be valid 6 months from the date of travel. Older passports with visas on them (if you have any).
a) Photocopy of passport bio-page (page 2).
b) Original and photocopy of valid visas and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5 years.
Round trip reservation of flight Itinerary. Include dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Korea.
Proof of accommodation. A document that shows where you will be accommodated throughout your stay in Korea.
a) Hotel confirmation certificate or hotel voucher.
b) A notarized letter of invitation from a host at whose house you will be staying.
- Proof of financial. Evidence that you have enough money to support yourself financially throughout your stay in Korea.
a) Bank Certificate shall be no older than 3 months. Photocopy of last 3 months Credit Card Statement.
b) Sponsorship Letter by another person that confirms they will be financially supporting your trip in Korea. In order for this letter to be valid, it must be accompanied by a bank statement of the sponsor, no older than 3 months.
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate and PSA Marriage Certificate (If Married).
- Photocopy of PRC ID or IBP ID for professionals.
- It ranges from PHP 1,000.
- Approximately 25 – 30 working days from the time application is received by the embassy (can be extended without prior notice).
- Certificate of Employment stating Company Name, Address, Telephone, Name of Employee, Position/Designation and Tenure of Service.
- Approved and signed leave of absence.
- Income Tax Return (ITR).
- Photocopy of Company ID.
- If you are travelling on business, the letter should also outline the purpose of your trip, and include the names and addresses of the companies you will visit.
- Copy of DTI and/or SEC Business Certificate.
- Mayor’s Permit or Business Permit.
- Income Tax Return (ITR).
- Original School Certificate.
- Photocopy of School ID.
- Photocopy of Senior Citizen’s ID.
- Retirement Certificate for early retiree.
- Please submit complete documents to avoid delays in processing.
- Please do not leave any blank in the application form.
- Kindly put “N.A.” if it’s not applicable.
- Make sure that the back page of the passport is completely filled-up (Address, Tel Numbers and Name of Person to be contacted in case of emergency.
- Requirements are subject to change without prior notice.