- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- Hotel/Resort Fees/City and Sales Taxes in USA
- Full Day Disneyland Ticket (one day one park)
- Full Day Universal Studios Ticket and City Tour
- Full Day Grand Canyon West Rim + Lunch (if applicable)
- All Meals and Hotel Breakfast
- Air Fare Ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping for Tour Guide (Bilingual speaking) and driver USD10 per person per day. For half day transfer USD4 per person per day
DAY 01 MANILA – LOS ANGELES
- Arrive at Los Angeles International Airport. Meet and transfer to Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel or similar for check-in. Free time for own leisure. Overnight.
DAY 02 LOS ANGELES – LAS VEGAS
- Check-out at hotel. Depart Los Angeles by Luxurious Tour Bus. Arrive at Las Vegas, it’s a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos. Transfer to Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar. Overnight.
DAY 03 LAS VEGAS – GRAND CANYON WEST RIM
- Transfer to Grand Canyon West Rim The Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature – unblemished by modern civilization. Transfer back to hotel. Overnight.
- Optional Tour at Skywalk USD45 per person
- Optional Tour at Helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon and Cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat USD220 per person.
DAY 04 LAS VEGAS – LOS ANGELES
- Check-out hotel. Transfer back to Los Angeles. Check-in at Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel or similar. Free time for own leisure. Overnight.
DAY 05 UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
- Experience movie magic at its best. The studio theme park ride attractions include Shrek, Jurassic Park, The Mummy Returns, and more. There are also various performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the movie sets and uncover the secrets of legendary films on the world-famous studio tour.
DAY 06 DISNEYLAND – LOS ANGELES – MANILA
- From the mind of Walt Disney comes Disneyland, a theme park suitable for all ages. Spend the day enjoying this world-famous theme park. Evening departure, transfer to Los Angeles International Airport.
- Arrival at Los Angeles every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Arrange your arrival flight between 9:00AM – 9:00PM otherwise pay extra transfer fee and arrange your evening departure flight after 9:00PM.
- If the passengers arrive before 9:00AM, they have to wait and follow the shuttle timing or else they have to pay on their own for the private transfer.
- Minimum 2 persons traveling together
- Child rate based on 3 – 7 years old and based on sharing with 2 adults without extra bed.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates are not valid during Holiday/Convention/Peak Season.
- Tipping for the whole trip will be collected in the first two days when available.
- Tours sequence is subject to change by the arrival date.
- No refund for un-used rooms, tours and transfer service.
- Arrival Transfer is scheduled for a maximum 2 hours service from the spot time, any delays or rescheduling may incur additional charges and is subject to availability.
- Rescheduling of arrival flight within 24 hours will subject to additional charges.
- All hotel rooms are non-smoking. Any violation will be penalized US$350 and up (non-refundable cleaning fee).
- The child admission tickets of Universal Studios Hollywood will be based on the passenger’s height as stipulated by the theme parks. Guests from 3 to 7 years old and less than 48 inches will pay child fare.
- Disneyland tickets will have surcharges during peak season.
- If the services included in the tour cannot be supplied or there are changes on the itinerary for reasons beyond the control of the operator, the operator will arrange for the provision of comparable services. Any resulting additional expenses will be payable by tour participants.
- We reserve the right to modify the itinerary without liability. Land Operator are not liable for the loss or damage of property of a guest while on tour, nor to any delays caused by weather, road conditions and other circumstances.
- If flight delay, please contact and what is the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
- Cancellation 10 days before departure, charge 50% tour fee and 7 days before departure, charge 100%.
- Surcharge for foreign passport holder USD45 per person
- Passport must be valid 6 months prior to departure.
- U.S. visa required.