- Departure at NAIA Terminal 1 via Kuwait Airlines for your flight to Cairo. Enjoy meals and entertainment on board.
- Arrive at Cairo airport, meet tour guide and have a tour in Old Cairo.
- Visit the Hanging Church and Coptic Church. It is believed that the Holy Family stayed here after fleeing from Bethlehem for fear of Herod’s order of slaughtering infants under 3 years. Lunch en-route. After lunch, visit the Church of the Virgin Mary, St. George Church and Citadel. Then visit to Papyrus Factory to discover how the first paper was made during the ancient times before proceeding to the hotel for check in. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast, visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World, The Great Pyramids and Sphinx. Lunch en-route. Then visit to Egyptian Museum, where you can see the finest displays of artifacts, relics, statues and jewelries from all of the Pharaohs’ reign.
- Then enjoy a dinner cruise and be entertained by a belly dancer and enjoy watching the skilled “Men in Skirt” rendering their piece. Back to hotel in Cairo for overnight.
- After breakfast, check-out hotel. Long drive towards St. Catherine passing by Moses Springs and the Suez Canal.
- Lunch en-route then continue drive to hotel in St. Catherine for check-in and dinner.
- Early Morning Mountain climbs to Mt. Sinai, where the Ten Commandments were given to Moses. On return, we will have hotel breakfast and check out.
- Transfer to Taba border for crossing into Israel. After the inspections, other regulatory procedures and meeting our staff we will drive to the oldest city in the world, Jericho, for view of Mount of Temptation and Sycamore Tree.
- Proceed to Qumran, the caves of the Essences where Dead Sea Scrolls where found by a wandering shepherd boy. Visit the Dead Sea the lowest point on earth. Swim and relax at the Dead Sea beach. Drive to Bethlehem.
- After breakfast, Proceed to the Church of Nativity. Visit the Basilica and Grotto of the Nativity and the Manger Square. Return via Lazarus Tomb and Shepherd’s Field.
- After lunch we will drive to Ein Karem for St. John the Baptist Church and Church of Visitation where the Blessed Virgin Mary visited Elizabeth. Proceed to Yad Vashem, the memorial to the holocaust. Dinner and overnight.
- After breakfast, your full day tour will start at Mount of Olives to visit the Ascension Chapel. Then to Church of Pater Noster to witness the “Lord’s Prayer”. Proceed to the Church of Dominus Flevit where God wept over Jerusalem. Continue by walking down to the Palm Sunday Road going to the Church of All Nations and the Garden of Gethsemane to see the Rock of Agony, the place where Jesus prayed before the Roman soldiers came for Him.
- You will be visiting St. Anne’s Church, Bethsaida Pool, Wailing Wall, via Dolorosa and go through the Stations of the Cross to the Holy Sepulcher where Jesus was crucified, died and rose from the dead. We’ll visit Mt. Zion, the Upper room, David’s Tomb and the Dormition Abbey. Dinner and overnight.
- After breakfast, check-out hotel. We drive through Haifa, and visit the Basilica of Mt. Carmel. Then to Joppa and visit the city where Yona set sail on. Drive by Caesarea to catch the sight of the Aqueducts. This is where St. Paul was imprisoned.
- Then, we will drive to Nazareth, the city of Jesus’ childhood and youth, visit the Church of Annunciation where we can find the original cave where angel Gabriel announced to Mary that she would bear a child by the Holy Spirit. Also visit Joseph’s workshop where Jesus spent most of his childhood. Drive on to the village of Cana, where Jesus performed the Miracle of changing water into wine at the wedding ceremony. Dinner then overnight.
- After breakfast, will start the morning at Mt. Tabor to see the Basilica of Transfiguration. Will continue the tour with a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee then drive to Capernaum, the town where Jesus made His home after leaving Nazareth.
- View the remains of the ancient Synagogue in which He taught, and on to Tabgha, where the Miracle of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes took place. Drive to Mount of Beatitudes, this is the site of the Sermon on the Mount and St. Peter’s Primary Church/ See the remains of St. Peter’s House. Visit Yardenit (Jordan River) where St. John the Baptist baptized Jesus Christ.
- After breakfast, check-out hotel. Drive from Tiberias to the border. After the inspections, other regulatory procedures and meeting our staff you will be transferred to Mt. Nebo, where Moses viewed the Promised Land before he died.
- Proceed to Madaba to visit the Monastery of St. George, which host the unique mosaic Map of Egypt, Jordan and Holyland. The map is believed to be the first one for this area, as it is built in the 6th century. Dinner and Overnight.
- After breakfast, proceed to the lost city of Petra with an optional horseback ride through the picturesque SIQ, and visit the Treasury.
- Petra is a Greek word which means Stone. This city was built on 6th century, the home of Nabataeans. The site is a UNESCO World Heritage since 1985 and the most visited tourist attraction in the country. Transfer back to Amman in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight.
- After breakfast, check-out hotel. Transfer to Amman Airport for your flight departure back to Manila.
- Arrive Manila, from a very memorable and enjoyable trip.