- Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, meet and greet the tour guide.
- Visit Mirinae Holy Land. Learn about Korean history at Gunsan Modern History Museum. Try the best and oldest Korean bakery, Lee Seong Dang.
- Transfer to hotel for check-in at Jeonju City
- Shop around Jeonju International Film Festival street.
- After breakfast, enjoy the lovey fall foliage scenery at Mt. Naejangsan.
- Visit over 735 traditional houses while wearing Hanbok at Jeonju Hanok Village.
- Experience making your own Jeonju Choco Pie.
- Walk around Jeonju and try local street foods. Overnight at hotel.
- After breakfast, check-out hotel and transfer to Gyeonggi-do.
- Enjoy 1 day pass ticket at Everland Theme Park.
- Transfer to Gangnam and take photos at Gangnam Style Horse Dance Statue and Starfield Byeol Madang Library.
- Shop around Dongdaemun and visit LED Rose Garden. Overnight at hotel.
- After breakfast, enjoy full day tour of Korean’s most famous destinations the Gyeongbokgung Palace, National Folklore Museum and pass by the Presidential Blue House.
- Shop around for clothes and cosmetics at Myeongdong shopping street.
- Visit the birthplace of Roman Catholic Church community in Korea, the Myeongdong Cathedral. Overnight at hotel.
- After breakfast, visit and shop at Hongdae shopping street. Enjoy picturesque scenery at Haneul Park.
- Transfer to Incheon International Airport for your departure back to Manila.