[table id=23 /]
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Round trip Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers
- English speaking guide
- December 20, 2019 – January 10, 2020
- July 1 – August 31, 2019
Note: No check-in/out allowed on 31 December 2019. No tour operation on 25 March 2020 – Nyepi (Silent Day).
Bali Marine Walk
- USD125 per person
- Wearing an open-ended helmet that allows the wearer to stay underwater
- 0800 – 1430 hours
Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- USD70 per person
- Buffet dinner and live cavaret show
- 1600 – 1930 hours
Bali Safari and Marine Park
- USD155 per person
- With lunch at Uma Restaurant
- 0900 – 1600 hours
Bedugul & Tanah Lot Tour
- USD90 per person
- Lunch and Dinner included
- 1000 – 2000 hours
Devdan Show at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- USD62 per person
- Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- 1830 – 2030 hours
Elephant Safari Ride
- USD65 per person
- By Mason Bali Adventures
- Lunch included
- 0830 – 1400 hours
- Additional Jungle Buggies by Mason Adventures, USD75 per person
Indonesia Day Tour
- USD80 per person
- Taman Nusa Indonesia Cultural Park with lunch
- 1000 – 1530 hours
Ubud Shopping Tour
- USD55 per person
- Full day tour at Artsy Village of Ubud with free time to Elephant Cave/Goa Gaja, Puri Saraswati, the local art markets and Puri Saren (Ubud Palace).
- Lunch is provided at Ibu Oka Babi Guling (Roast Suckling Pig).
- 0900 – 1500 hours
- Additional Bali Swing at Uma Pakel, USD23 per person
DAY 01 MANILA – BALI
- Arrive at Bali International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel for check-in. Free time for own leisure.
DAY 02 FREE TIME
- After breakfast, free time for own leisure or avail optional tour. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 03 BALI – MANILA
- After breakfast, free time until transfer to Jakarta International Airport for your departure back to Manila.
- RATES ARE QUOTED IN U.S. DOLLARS ON PER PERSON BASIS.
- RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- RATES ARE NOT VALID DURING BLACK-OUT DATES, CONVENTIONS, SPECIAL EVENTS AND PEAK PERIODS.
- ROOMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- PAX ARE PROTECTED WITH A SIMILAR CLASS HOTEL DUE TO CONDITIONS OR SITUATIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL EXCEPT CAUSED BY NATURAL CALAMITY.
- NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY UNUSED TOURS, MEALS OR OTHER SERVICES.
- CHILD TRAVELING WITH NO PARENT MUST APPLY FOR DSWD TRAVEL CLEARANCE.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- SURCHARGE FOR NON PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS USD45 PER PERSON.
- PASSPORT MUST BE VALID 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DEPARTURE.